Our Pregnancy

March 25th- Positive Pregnancy Test:)



April 28th- 1st appointment and ultrasound. Saw our baby



for the first time with a strong heartbeat:)



May 26th- 2nd appointment @ 12 weeks heard heartbeat at 170 bpm:)



May 30th- Finally out of first trimester, yahoo!



June 16th- at 16 weeks heard heart beat at 162 and decided to deliver at Baptist still using same ObGyn



July 1st- 17 weeks... Found out we are having a little girl:)































































Friday, March 26, 2010

TGIF

It has been  on e o f those weeks that just don't seem to end!  I am so excited for the weekend, especially tomorrow.  I am having a much needed girls night going to dinner, a movie and then play games and such at my house after.  Other exciting news is my sister and niece came into town from Texas...so awesome!  She should be starting hair school in May and I cannot wait for her to fix my hair:)
Only other exciting news I have is I am mailing of my application for the ARRT registry exam.  Which means if I pass  the registry I will be officially considered a  Registered Radiologic Technologist.  Wahoo!  Wish me luck , come end of may you will know the verdict.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that Kristin and Kinley got to come for a visit and are going to be here for Easter. Poor little girl is sick and has a fever...not a good day at the doctor's office. I am blessed to have daughters that believe in Christ and give him the glory for the accomplishments in their lives. I think that Kenzi has learned this week that all things are possible through Christ our Lord. (you know what I mean, wink wink) I love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete