Our Pregnancy

March 25th- Positive Pregnancy Test:)



April 28th- 1st appointment and ultrasound. Saw our baby



for the first time with a strong heartbeat:)



May 26th- 2nd appointment @ 12 weeks heard heartbeat at 170 bpm:)



May 30th- Finally out of first trimester, yahoo!



June 16th- at 16 weeks heard heart beat at 162 and decided to deliver at Baptist still using same ObGyn



July 1st- 17 weeks... Found out we are having a little girl:)































































Sunday, April 4, 2010

We're Pregnant!

We have been trying for a few months now and on March 25th we had a positive pregnancy test! It was so weird because the day before I took the pregnancy test I told Ian that I felt pregnant. I cried randomly one night which is unlike me a few days before and had a couple of other symptoms.  Needless to say, God has blessed us with the most amazing gift, and we can not wait to meet our little baby.  I will be due in the first week of December, but if it changes I will let everyone know.  Our first appointment is on April 28th which will put me at about 8 1/2 weeks pregnant.  Keep us in your prayers for a healthy pregnancy!











1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kenzi!!! It took us 5 months but it was sooo worth the wait!!! What doctor are you using!

    ReplyDelete