Our Pregnancy

March 25th- Positive Pregnancy Test:)



April 28th- 1st appointment and ultrasound. Saw our baby



for the first time with a strong heartbeat:)



May 26th- 2nd appointment @ 12 weeks heard heartbeat at 170 bpm:)



May 30th- Finally out of first trimester, yahoo!



June 16th- at 16 weeks heard heart beat at 162 and decided to deliver at Baptist still using same ObGyn



July 1st- 17 weeks... Found out we are having a little girl:)































































Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach....you know the rest!

Actually its mainly the nausea that has been kicking my butt!  I had to start taking progesterone to raise my levels a bit, and not until I started taking it did I feel nauseous.  Seriously, the moment before you puke your guts out with the salivating mouth and  sloshy stomach feeling all the time was getting a little old.  I finally feel like it is getting better, I hope.  In more exciting news, our appointment is only 11 days away, wahoo!  I can't wait to see our baby, and we just pray to see a strong little heart beat.

No comments:

Post a Comment